The multifunctional jackpot system Mystery Classic III is designed to connect gaming machines made by different manufacturers in a local network.
It distributes a certain percent of the bets in the form of bonuses and jackpots. The system supports 32 independent Progressive Jackpots and has the option to set a minimum bet for participation which is individual for every Mystery Jackpot.
Every Mystery Jackpot can be triggered either by an amount or by time.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- number of supported machines – up to 250;
- number of supported Progressive jackpots – up to 32;
- number of supported Mystery jackpots – up to 4;
- triggering by value – one interval;
- triggering by time – two periods;
- Bet Limit set up – individual for each Mystery jackpot;
- total deduction value – up to 12% (for Bulgaria – up to 5%);
- statistics of all jackpot events;
- Compatible with all software and gaming machines produced by Proxima-3 and other manufacturers (Requires the support of the SAS protocol)
- supports ASAS-RG/ST;
- certificates: BIM /Bulgarian Institute of Metrology/;